Handling of Paper Machine Clothing (PMC) during a machine stop can be a hard job. The Feltest Capto pullers help making the installation of Paper Machine Clothing a safer job. Safer for the operators, safer for the fabrics.
Ease and Comfort are good for business!
Machine stops should be as short as possible; hence Paper Machine Clothing must be installed as quickly as possible. The Capto helps to achieve that. The Capto puller gives the operators the ease and comfort necessary to do the job more safely, quicker, and with less effort. Good for the operators, good for business.
Fabric and felt installation: a hard job!
Forming fabrics are expensive and delicate; press felts are heavy and stiff; dryer or canvas fabrics are long and stiff; all are difficult to grab and pull into the machine. Time pressure and high temperatures mean that the working conditions are not always ideal. The Capto clamp eases the process by making the handling a lot easier.
Three good reasons to use the Capto for installing Paper Machine Clothing
- The Capto greatly improves operator safety
- Easier handling of delicate or heavy fabrics.
- It’s safe, quick and reliable!
Main advantages of the Feltest Capto fabric clamp
- Self-latching – it will never fall off the fabric.
- Use the Capto with a rope – don’t climb into the machine.
- Always easy to release – one handed operation.
Want to know more?
Get a free quote!