Monitor the permeability of the press felts in your paper machine. The ideal tool for monitoring and troubleshooting press felts.
The important parameters to judge the permeability of press felts are
- the applied vacuum (RealVac)
- the caliper of the felt (Caliper Profiler)
- the water content (PresScan).
The Feltest AirSpeed/2, designed for press felts
The low-friction measuring head contains a high precision vane that accurately measures the air velocity through the felt at the Uhle box. All parts are robust and suitable for the rough, corrosive environment of paper mills.
Know the condition of press felts
Monitoring the condition of the press felts is essential to obtain a good runnability of the whole paper machine. But also for a sound planning of machine stops, and not starting the felt washing too early nor too late; the AirSpeed/2 saves you money!
Three good reasons to measure the felt openness
- Monitor press felts with facts, not feelings
- Accurately and quickly determine the openness of press felts
- Optimize felt performance and dosage of cleaning agents
Want to know more?
Get a free quote!